Opengear Resilience Gateway - Remote Management
Last updated: 26/08/2020 in stock.
|Category:||Ingram Micro Logistics|
|Sub Category:||Im Logistics|
|Product Type:||Network Equipment|
The Opengear Resilience Gateway ensures uptime at branch offices, retail stores, kiosks and other remote sites. Identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they become failures with SmartOOB™. Maximize WAN resilience with Failover to Cellular™ to 4G LTE networks and built-in multicarrier capabilities.
- 4-8 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- 4 x USB console ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- SmartOOB extends beyond traditional out-of-band management
- Manage all edge routers, firewalls, UPSes, PDUs with serial & USB & Ethernet consoles
- Improve WAN connectivity with Failover-to-Cellular and carrier diversity
- Automatically detect and recover from outages and repair equipment faults
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- Log audit trails to embedded 4GB local storage for troubleshooting and compliance
- Strong security, PCI DSS 3.2, FIPS140-2, SSL and SSH, stateful firewall, OpenVPN & IPsec
- Environmental and physical sensor alarm notification via SMS, SNMP or email
- Deploy at all enterprise remote sites, manage centrally with Lighthouse CMS