Opengear IM7232 Infrastructure Management Equipment - Remote Management
Last updated: 26/08/2020 in stock.
|Category:||Ingram Micro Logistics|
|Sub Category:||Im Logistics|
|Product Type:||Network Equipment|
The Opengear IM7200 is a state of the art infrastructure management solution which streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in data center and remote environments, ensuring business continuity, secure and reliable access. The next generation IM7200 combines Smart OOB™ out-of-band management with Failover to Cellular™ and delivers proactive monitoring and remediation.
- 8 - 48 port serial console server. Also available in 16 port + 24 USB 2.0 console ports and 16 port + 24 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Dual network connections with built-in Fiber SFP and GbE copper ports
- Software selectable serial pinouts
- PSTN, and optional 4G LTE cellular module for remote Smart OOB™ access during primary outage
- Failover to Cellular™ for out-of-band access
- Centralize the management of all your enterprise data centers and remote sites with Lighthouse 5
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated RESTful API engine on devices running firmware 4.0 or higher
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) automation over the network, without manual user interaction
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- AAA including LDAP & TACACS+, lock down ports per user & group
- Enterprise grade security, FIPS 140-2 Validated encryption
- Unified power management of PDU and UPS equipment from 100+ vendors
- Environmental monitoring with optional EMD module
- Nagios and SolarWinds integration
- Audit trail logging to 16GB local storage or remote log server, expandable with SD card