Microsoft 365 Family English 1YR Subscription MAC/WIN Medialess
Last updated: 16/11/2020 22 stocks on hand
Microsoft 365 Family 1 Year Subscription for PC & Mac - Retail Pack
One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Includes premium productivity apps, up to 6 TB of cloud storage (1 TB per person), and advanced security for all your devices.
Premium apps included:
• Publisher (PC only)
• Access (PC only)
• Usage: Up to 6 people
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote: Premium
• OneDrive cloud storage: Up to 6 TB (1 TB per person)
• Outlook: Included
• AI-powered creative tools: Included
• Premium creative content: Included
• OneDrive Advanced Security: Included
• Skype: Included
• Works on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android: Included
• Access to the latest updates: Included
• Special partner offers: Included
• Ongoing technical support: Included
• Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, dual-core
• Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
• Display: 1280x768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
• .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
• Computer and processor: Intel processor
• Operating System: The two most recent versions of macOS
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Hard Disk: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or APFS)
• Display: 1280x800 screen resolution
• Graphics: No graphics requirements
• Computer and processor: ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
• Operating System: The last four major versions of Android
• Memory: 1 GB
• Operating System: The two most recent versions of iOS
• The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
• Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.